Job title: Account Manager – Peak Scientific AUS and NZ
Reports to: General Manager- Oceania.
Business Unit: Sales
Reporting to the General Manager, the position holder will be responsible for sales of Peak product and services, email quotations and follow up to ensure sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is upheld.
A. Main Job functions
• Identify and maintain sales and service for existing and new accounts and business partners.
• Customer engagement and relationship management.
• Foster and manage relationships with distributors and OEMs.
• Respond to all enquiries in a timely and supportive manner
• Actively identify new sales and service leads by phone, email and meetings.
• Organise and attend marketing events.
B. Key Tasks:
• Identify new customers and quote for their gas requirements
• Qualify new opportunities by explaining products and services
• Pipeline and quotation growth
• Assure service quotes are sent for on-time servicing
• Manage client and re-seller calls, emails & meetings
• Communicate information and documents to customer, business partners, administration, delivery, procurement and maintenance teams
• Prepare supportive material for proposals, meetings and conferences.
• Arrange and attend sales presentations/ meetings/ webinars/ conference
• Update team of trends, new markets and opportunities identified
• Forecast product requirements based on opportunity analysis
• Multi-tasking and multi account management ability
• Written and verbal English
• Use of computing, typing, spreadsheets, Internet search engines, data bases and general administrative time management tasks
• Optimistic and driven approach to customer engagement – including phone calls, face-to-face and email communication
• Strong customer focus and desire to improve knowledge.
• Excellent inter-personal skills: able to develop relationships and adapt to different cultures, personalities, environments and departments.
• Well- developed listening, influencing, networking, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Clear communication skills: including presentations, written and verbal.
• Self-starter: able to work with minimum direction or supervision.
• Ambitious: Continuously strive to improve knowledge base and keep up-to-date with local market, customers and opportunities.
• Enthusiasm: Ensure a zest for the job- has a positive, eager, energetic and responsive attitude.
• Able to overcome objections, have proven persuasion skills and problem-solving skills
• Previous experience in sales eg: sales with a scientific / medical/ industrial company.
• Use of and ERP system such as SAP/ SalesForce / Oracle
• Microsoft 365: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Knowledge of the scientific sector, OEM products and applications – desired not essential.
• Achieve sales and service sales targets
• Customer / business partner satisfaction
• Colleague engagement/ team player
- Sales experience
- Scientific/ STEM education/ knowledge (preferable)
- Work from home/ flexible arrangements