Job: FSE – Chongqing, South West China
Location: Peak Scientific China, Chongqing, South West China
Job type: Full Time
THE COMPANY: Peak Scientific Instruments are a multi award winning company, who specialises in the manufacturing of laboratory gas generators for the life science and biomedical market, with our head office based in our modern facility in Scotland.
We have been developing award-winning gas generation products since 1997 and now employ 450 people globally in 20 international offices, with a turnover of £55M. Over the last five years the company has enjoyed impressive annual growth between 25 and 30%, overall and 60% growth across the service division, selling 90% of our gas generator products overseas to over 126 countries. Individuals who fit our culture and values will have a high degree of professionalism but appreciate our non- corporate feel in a fun atmosphere.
With this continuing success and growth we are looking for an FSE Chongqing to support our China Field Service perations.
Peak China is a key market for Peak Scientific both in terms of growth and its significant contribution to the £55 million annual turnover of the business. Since opening a dedicated office for China in Shanghai in 2012 with only a handful of employees, Peak has and continues to invest heavily in China, moving to a new state of the art facility in 2015 with over 30 office-based staff and over 30 Field Service and Sales employees covering the major regions of China including the key cities of Beijing, Guangzhou and Chengdu.
Peak China’s excellent performance was recently recognised for the “Best New Exporter to China” awarded by the British Business Awards in 2016 hosted by British Chamber of Commerce.
THE ROLE: Reporting to the Service Leader, this role will be based in Chongqing and involve extensive travel within China. Your main job functions will include:
THE CANDIDATE: You will have the following skills sets and experience:
We recruit individuals who fit our culture and values. The atmosphere is fun, friendly but with a high degree of professionalism and a non- corporate feel. We respect our colleagues, customers and suppliers and we offer freedom to act, to challenge the status quo but to also take responsibility.
If this describes you and you can see yourself playing a role at the core of our organisation and our expanding technology manufacturing business, there’s a great career pathway awaiting you. If you have what it takes to be part of Peak, make the move today and click APPLY!