Reporting to the Service Sales Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing OEM key accounts, maintaining long term relationships, selling/educating our existing customers on service contracts, and maximising sales opportunities within them. Additionally, in line with Peak’s strong customer service ethos, the role will involve further development of Peak Protected customer service strategies and functions. This would be primarily an inside sales role supporting the EMEA territory and will involve intermittently domestic and overseas travel so a Passport is required.
Your duties will include:
- Driving OEM service revenue growth through direct and pass through service contracts
- Directly managing order intake for all EMEA OEM service contracts whilst ensuring revenue targets are met
- Acting as the key interface between the OEM service sales managers in EMEA and the OEM Key account managers
- Playing an integral role in growing and developing existing clients
- Cultivating relationships with customers to ensure their needs are being met and to uncover opportunities up/cross selling
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Supporting OEM Key account managers in delivering business plans/strategies in EMEA
You will have proven Inside Sales experience with demonstrable experience in generating and closing sales opportunities. The successful candidate will also have the ability to educate, pique interest and close sales via phone and email through various sales channels. We are looking for someone ambitious, resilient and self-motivated to join a high performing team.
You will also possess:
- The ability to comfortably forecast an active and accurate sales pipeline utilising our CRM SAP
- A customer focused approach with the ability to build relationships and gain trust
- The ability to pull, manipulate, and interpret data with ease
- Results driven approach with the ability to manage personal and collective team targets
- Microsoft Office Skills experience and ideally, previous use of CRM ideally
Our values are structured around our colleagues, our customers and our service, our priority is always on delivering successful outcomes for our customers. At the heart of Peak is a focus on ‘doing the right thing’, it’s an informal approach but one which is well-known and understood throughout our business.
Peak Scientific is a global leader in developing innovative gas generation solutions for analytical laboratories in a wide variety of industries including life sciences, biomedical, pharma, petrochemical and environmental. After over 20 years of sustained growth, Peak is well established as a dominant player in laboratory gas generation - a market which is estimated to be worth over £250m globally, and still growing. With over 20 overseas offices across every continent and over 600 staff globally, Peak is one of Scotland’s manufacturing success stories of the past decade.
We offer a competitive package, a hybrid working policy so you can split working between home and the office, and opportunities to develop within an expanding international company. If you have what it takes to be part of Peak, click APPLY!