This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing area within our business where you will be responsible for managing the sale of New Business contracts across our customer portfolio. You will bring experience of working within a targeted sales environment, fantastic communication skills and the ability to work as part of a high performing team.
The key objective of the role is to achieve sales growth and profitability for the assigned UK and European territories and achieve/exceed annual sales targets as directed. There is room for exceptional growth within this division, and this role presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious sales driven individual.
In this role, reporting to the Head of Service Sales - EMEA, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively generating new customer leads and selling Peak Scientific service products to end user
- Initiating contact with identified prospects by “warm/cold calling” and emailing to determine potential interest in Peak services
- Using a variety of prospecting techniques such as telephone, e-mail and field visits to maximise opportunities
- Developing relationships and rapport with customers to grow and maximise service revenue
- Creating new business sales quotations
- Working closely with Territory sales personnel to develop business-specific relationships and develop cross-functional territory plans
- Working with company CRM systems to manage all relevant customer information, orders and quotations
- Actively forecast and manage opportunity/sales funnel by tracking all activities and customer interactions completely in the CRM system
With strong sales experience, ideally in an end user inside B2B sales role, you will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and maintain large quantities of data. You will also be customer focussed and able to build relationships and gain trust over the phone/email. Experience of Microsoft Office is essential – particularly Excel and knowledge of a CRM system would be advantageous.
Our values are structured around our colleagues, our customers and our service, our priority is always on delivering successful outcomes for our customers. At the heart of Peak is a focus on ‘doing the right thing’, it’s an informal approach but one which is well-known and understood throughout our business.
Peak Scientific is a global leader in developing innovative gas generation solutions for analytical laboratories in a wide variety of industries including life sciences, biomedical, pharma, petrochemical and environmental. After over 20 years of sustained growth, Peak is well established as a dominant player in laboratory gas generation - a market which is estimated to be worth over £250m globally, and still growing. With over 20 overseas offices across every continent and over 600 staff globally, Peak is one of Scotland’s manufacturing success stories of the past decade.
We offer a competitive package, a hybrid working policy so you can split working between home and the office, and opportunities to develop within an expanding international company. If you have what it takes to be part of Peak, click APPLY!
Peak Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of their religion and beliefs, race, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, disability or any other protected classification.